Manage your finances anytime and anywhere with IMCU Digital Banking. See below for enrollment guides, tutorials and features of mobile and online platforms.
Please note: You will need to use a recent version (last 2 releases) of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari or the last version of Microsoft Edge.
Online Banking is NOT accessible through Internet Explorer.
- Payment and card features give you more control
- Transfer features provide more access and more options
- "Card Swap" feature offers seamless transition with expired, reissued or lost/stolen cards
- "Pay by Card" feature offers ability to pay recurring bills with your debit card
- Nickname accounts for easy identification
- Send money via your IMCU debit card to anyone with an email/mobile phone number
- Robust financial tools allow access to your full financial portfolio
Download the App Today!
- Enrollment/Access to Accounts
- General Consumer Banking FAQs
- Commercial Banking FAQs
View the videos below to learn more about our new Digital Banking!
Basic Online Banking & Login Process:
Retail Online Banking Video
- Transfers to send funds to and from own accounts
- Send funds internally from Member2Member
- Link accounts
- Set up external accounts to transfer to
- Sending funds to others, regardless of financial institution, through P2P
- Payment options and locations
- Secure messages
- Transactions processed through online banking including single and recurring transactions, as well as deposited checks
- Card controls for debit and credit cards
- Stop payment requests
- Branch locations
Commercial Online Banking Video
- Commercial users and rights assigned to that user
- Providing access to users
- Managing types of transactions users have access to, as well as drafts and approvals
- Manage limits, remove access, provide view, deposit and withdraw rights
- Access custom features
- Manage payment templates
- Mobile authorization and notification to users
- Managing transactions (approving, cancel, notify, inquire)
- ACH transactions, Wires, Payment from Files (payroll, collection, batch, ACH pass-thru, tax payments)
- Subsidiary management
- Mobile authorizations
Step by Step Guides
Keep it simple, with online banking.