Mortgage Specialty Products
Rates & fees are subject to change without notice. "Featured Rates" based on 45 Day Lock Period with a Purchase specific loan profile, including 20% down & FICO of 740 (Conforming Loan Amt = $260,000; JUMBO = $650,0000; Lot = $260,000; May not be applicable to your particular loan scenario). For a personalized Quote from a Mortgage Professional, Click "APPLY NOW".
Click "Apply Now" to connect with a Loan Officer!
- Purchase or Rate Term Refinance available up to 95% loan to value with a 720 credit score or up to 75% with a 680 credit score.1
- Cash Out Refinance up to 65% loan to value with 700 credit score.
- ARM products include 7/6 ARM and 10/6 ARM
- One-time Close Construction to Permanent Loan1
- Interest only during construction periods up to 12 months
- Down Payment as low as 5%
- Terms up to 30 years
Your IMCU mortgage professional can advise you on the advantages and disadvantages of piggyback loans.
- Minimum of 5% down payment
- Can fund a real estate deal that has repair contingencies
- Fewer costs when rolling repairs, purchase price or refinance expenses into a single loan
- Funds are held in an escrow account and paid directly to the contractor
- Funds available for both structural repairs and cosmetic renovations
Special Mortgage Offer for First Time Home Buyers:
- Down payment options as low as 0%!*
- Gift funds accepted for down payment
- Fully underwritten pre-approvals
- We will walk you through the process from start to finish
- Several programs available for first time home buyers (Fannie Mae, Home Ready, USDA, VA, FHA)
Get pre-approved before you shop!
The pre-approval process involves a review of you income and expenses, and it can make your offer on a home more competitive because you'll be able to show sellers that you can back up your offer.
*0% down payment available based on specific criteria of the deal. Loan to Value at 100% - 10 - 30 year terms available. Certain restrictions apply for the 100% Loan to Value Program. Requires a 700 credit score with a max 45% DTI. Minimum loan amount of $100,000 with a max loan amount of $750,000. Loan Programs using Loan to Value at 97% require qualifying for the HomeReady program. Subject to credit approval. NMLS # 402492.
- Buy Now - Build Later
- Build equity in your land and use that equity towards your down payment for construction.
- Competitive Rates and Closing Costs
- As Little as 20% Down
- Available on Purchases Only1
- 15- year Term Available
- 1/1 ARMs
- Provides funds for down payment and closing cost
- Allows you to make a non-contingent offer on your new home
- Can consolidate debt on existing mortgage
- Secured by your existing home
- Paid off when you sell your home