Mortgage Specialty Products
- Conforming and Jumbo loan amounts- 5/5 Adjustable Rate Mortgages. 30-Year Terms. Interest-Only payments during the build period (draw period).
- Conforming loan amount Lot Loans- 1/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgages. 30-Year Terms.
Your IMCU mortgage professional can advise you on the advantages and disadvantages of piggyback loans.
- Minimum of 5% down payment
- Can fund a real estate deal that has repair contingencies
- Fewer costs when rolling repairs, purchase price or refinance expenses into a single loan
- Funds are held in an escrow account and paid directly to the contractor
- Funds available for both structural repairs and cosmetic renovations
Special Mortgage Offer for First Time Home Buyers:
- Down payment options as low as 0%!*
- Gift funds accepted for down payment
- Fully underwritten pre-approvals
- We will walk you through the process from start to finish
- Several programs available for first time home buyers (Fannie Mae, Home Ready, USDA, VA, FHA)
Get pre-approved before you shop!
The pre-approval process involves a review of you income and expenses, and it can make your offer on a home more competitive because you'll be able to show sellers that you can back up your offer.
*0% down payment available based on specific criteria of the deal. Loan to Value at 100% - 10, 15, 0r 20 year terms only. Certain restrictions apply for the 100% Loan to Value Program. Requires a 700 credit score with a max 45% DTI. Minimum loan amount of $100,000 with a max loan amount of $650,000. Loan Programs using Loan to Value at 97% require qualifying for the HomeReady program. Subject to credit approval. NMLS # 402492.