Following guidelines from our public health officials, IMCU branch lobbies are currently closed. We would be happy to serve your financial needs through our branch drive-thru's, by appointment or remotely via online or mobile banking.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Alert
Indiana Members Credit Union wants our members to know that we continue to monitor the situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, and are planning accordingly.
The health, safety and well-being of our members and employees are our number one priority. Rest assured that we are taking extra precautions to keep our branches and offices clean and as safe as possible for our members and employees. This includes extra resources dedicated to more frequent cleaning and disinfecting, and frequent communication with our team members regarding our strategies and best practices during this situation. We also continue to implement strategies with our business continuity team to ensure ongoing uninterrupted service to our members.
At this time, we continue to operate all of our branch drive-thru's. In addition, we would like to encourage you to utilize our other alternative delivery channels including the IMCU home banking portal* (imcu.com), the IMCU Mobile App*, Mobile Deposit*, QPhone banking* (800.527.7258), or one of many free ATM or ITM locations throughout the state. (*Denotes 24x7x365 availability.) You can also reach our member services department during business hours at 317.248.8556 (800.556.9268), or by using the chat link within NetTeller with any additional questions.
We will keep you updated on how IMCU is responding to the evolving Coronavirus / COVID-19 situation. Look for our latest updates on imcu.com and through our social channels on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. You can also learn more about how to keep you and your family safe at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.
Thank you for your patience as we focus on serving our members in a safe and responsible manner.
Consider Alternative Access Channels: Mobile & Online Banking
- Mobile Banking: View balances, make transfers, pay bills, deposit checks with Mobile Deposit from your phone. Click here for more information.
- NetTeller: Online banking offers access to your accounts online.
- Q-Phone: Telephone banking offers similar access via the phone. 800.527.7258
- ATM/ITMs: Our ATM and ITMs at branch locations offer drive thru access to withdraw cash, as well as transfer funds, view balances, and more.
- Member Services: Contact us for additional questions and account support during business hours at 800.556.9268.
- Live Chat in NetTeller: Live chat is also available once you've logged into NetTeller online.
Best Practices to Protect Yourself and Others:
- Clean your hands often.
- Avoid close contact.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Wear a facemask if you are sick.
- Clean and disinfect.
No-Fee Loan Deferral (Skip-A-Pay)
IMCU is now offering a Skip-A-Pay² option to provide members with some flexibility during this time. Choose to skip a payment on any of your current consumer loans (auto loans, personal loans) to provide some additional flexibility and ease in this time of uncertainty.
- IMCU is waiving the standard Skip-A-Pay fee.
- Select one or all of your current IMCU loans to skip a payment. (All consumer loans eligible with the exception of mortgage related loans and credit cards.)
- The loan must be currently less than 30 days past due.
- Standard Skip-A-Pay terms and conditions apply.
Early Withdrawal Penalty Waivers on Certificates