Most branch lobbies are now open. Please check the BRANCH STATUS PAGE FOR DETAILS.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Alert
The health, safety and well-being of our members and employees is the number one priority at Indiana Members Credit Union. We will continue to monitor and update operating strategies as needed.
The team at Indiana Members Credit Union is dedicated to providing you with access to your financial accounts, guidance and the support that you deserve and have come to rely on. We continue to offer alternative access channels. These include the following:
- Digital Banking: View balances, make transfers, pay bills, deposit checks with Mobile Deposit from your phone or online. Click here for more information.
- Q-Phone: Telephone banking offers similar access via the phone. 800.527.7258
- ATM/ITMs: Our ATM and ITMs at branch locations offer drive thru access to withdraw cash, as well as transfer funds, view balances, and more.
- Member Services: Contact us for additional questions and account support during business hours at 800.556.9268.
- Live Chat in Digital Banking: Live chat is also available once you've logged into Digital Banking.
- Scheduled Appointments (as needed)
Our goal is to continue to be the financial partner you can trust and count on. Should you prefer, appointments are available for the following:
- Loan Closings and Applications
- Opening an Account or New Certificate
- Notary Services
- Wire Transfers
- Safe Deposit Access
- Signature Guarantee
We have prepared lobbies with the following safe guards: Plastic shields between tellers and members, social distancing decals and markers, daily employee health screenings, hand sanitizer available upon entry, enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols, including regular cleaning of high touch areas, greeters to assist with social distancing instruction, antiviral treatments applied to ATMs, ITMs and keypads, limited capacity in branch lobbies, and more.
When visiting a branch, please note the following:
- Based on updated CDC guidance, IMCU team members and members who are fully vaccinated are not required to wear a face mask. We will not require proof of vaccination, but ask for members’ responsible and respectful cooperation with this revised policy for the safety of all. If you are not fully vaccinated, we kindly ask you continue to wear a face mask in our branches.
- We ask that you limit the number of visitors in your party to those pertinent to the transaction.
- Pens will be available to complete your transaction tickets, but we ask that you follow instructions posted to ensure they are sanitized after each use.
- Our restrooms are temporarily closed.
- Please observe social distancing keeping 6 ft. between you and others around you. Decals are provided on the floor as a guide.
- If you are wearing a mask, you may be asked to slide it down for identification purposes.
- If you've been sick or running a fever in the past 72 hours, please refrain from entering.
Finally, we would like to express our gratitude for our amazing IMCU team members that have been on the financial front line throughout this uncertain time. They are truly the heart of our organization and we are grateful for each and every one of them.
Rest assured that you can count on IMCU for your financial needs now and in the future. We thank you for your patience during this time.
Best Practices to Protect Yourself and Others:
- Clean your hands often.
- Avoid close contact.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Wear a facemask if you are sick.
- Clean and disinfect.