Branches are now open with the exception of the va branch, which will open at a later date.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Alert
The health, safety and well-being of our members and employees is the number one priority at Indiana Members Credit Union.
We are currently preparing to safely re-open our branch lobbies effective Monday, May 18th, under the guidance and recommendation of local health and government officials. We will continue to monitor and update operating strategies as needed. Branches located inside hospitals are the exception and will open at a later date.
The team at Indiana Members Credit Union is dedicated to providing you with access to your financial accounts, guidance and the support that you deserve and have come to rely on. We continue to encourage you to use our many alternative access channels for your banking whenever possible. These include the following:
- Mobile Banking: View balances, make transfers, pay bills, deposit checks with Mobile Deposit from your phone. Click here for more information.
- NetTeller: Online banking offers access to your accounts online.
- Q-Phone: Telephone banking offers similar access via the phone. 800.527.7258
- ATM/ITMs: Our ATM and ITMs at branch locations offer drive thru access to withdraw cash, as well as transfer funds, view balances, and more.
- Member Services: Contact us for additional questions and account support during business hours at 800.556.9268.
- Live Chat in NetTeller: Live chat is also available once you've logged into NetTeller online.
- Scheduled Appointments (as needed)
Our goal is to continue to be the financial partner you can trust and count on through these difficult and unprecedented times. If your banking needs require a trip to a branch, we recommend you consider making an appointment for any of the following services:
- Loan Closings and Applications
- Opening an Account or New Certificate
- Notary Services
- Wire Transfers
- Safe Deposit Access
- Signature Guarantee
We have prepared lobbies with the following safe guards: Plastic shields between tellers and members, social distancing decals and markers, daily employee health screenings, hand sanitizer available upon entry, enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols, including regular cleaning of high touch areas, greeters to assist with social distancing instruction, antiviral treatments applied to ATMs, ITMs and keypads, limited capacity in branch lobbies, and more.
When visiting a branch, please note the following:
- We ask that you limit the number of visitors in your party to those pertinent to the transaction.
- Pens will be available to complete your transaction tickets, but we ask that you follow instructions posted to ensure they are sanitized after each use.
- Our waiting areas and restrooms are temporarily closed.
- If you have an appointment, please call upon arrival prior to entering the building.
- Please observe social distancing keeping 6 ft. between you and others around you. Decals are provided on the floor as a guide.
- If you are wearing a mask, you may be asked to slide it down for identification purposes.
- If we are at physical capacity, a greeter may ask you to wait using the markers outside until others depart.
- If you've been sick or running a fever in the past 72 hours, please refrain from entering.
Financial relief is available for those in need. A complete list of relief efforts are listed here.
Finally, we would like to express our gratitude for our amazing IMCU team members that have been on the financial front line throughout this uncertain time. They are truly the heart of our organization and we are grateful for each and every one of them.
Rest assured that you can count on IMCU for your financial needs now and in the future. We thank you for your patience during this time. For more information regarding the safety and protection procedures, or to learn more about relief efforts, please visit IMCU.com.
Best Practices to Protect Yourself and Others:
- Clean your hands often.
- Avoid close contact.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Wear a facemask if you are sick.
- Clean and disinfect.
No-Fee Loan Deferral (Skip-A-Pay)
IMCU is now offering a Skip-A-Pay² option to provide members with some flexibility during this time. Choose to skip a payment on any of your current consumer loans (auto loans, personal loans) to provide some additional flexibility and ease in this time of uncertainty.
- IMCU is waiving the standard Skip-A-Pay fee.
- Select one or all of your current IMCU loans to skip a payment. (All consumer loans eligible with the exception of mortgage related loans and credit cards.)
- The loan must be currently less than 30 days past due.
- Standard Skip-A-Pay terms and conditions apply.
Stimulus Plan Information
Click here for COVID-19 Stimulus Plan Information - (Opens in a new Window) The quickest and most efficient way to verify funds were deposited to your account, is via the IMCU Mobile app or NetTeller/Online banking.
Stimulus Plan Information
Early Withdrawal Penalty Waivers on Certificates