General IMCU FAQ
What is IMCU's routing number?
How can I reorder checks?
How do I place a stop-payment on a check?
You can place a Stop Payment online or at a branch. To place a Stop Payment online, sign into Digital Banking. Navigate to the “Services” tab. Locate the “Stop Payment” option and complete all the required fields and click “Submit”. A Stop Payment fee of $32 will be posted to your checking account when the form is submitted.
How do I sign up for Digital Banking?
Do I need to notify the credit union if I’m traveling?
Yes. If you are traveling out of the state or out of the country and we are notified, we will place a travel notice on your debit or credit card to help with fraud monitoring. Using the mobile app, you can provide the destinations and dates of travel under “Card Services”, select the card and then select "Travel notifications". You can also contact us through Live Chat, or by phone at 800.556.9268 or 317.248.8556
How do I change my address online?
You can update your address by logging into Digital Banking and sending a message through Message Center (located on the navigation tab as "Messages" or via Live Chat.
Does IMCU offer credit card rewards?
How do I change my username, password or email on my account?
You can update this information by logging into Digital Banking and clicking on the “Settings” tab. Click “Security Preferences” and make your changes.
How do I sign up for eStatement?
You sign up for eStatement via Digital Banking. Click on the tab “Statements” and follow the prompts to enroll. You may also call Member Services at 800.556.9268 or 317.248.8556
How do I access my statements?
Sign into Digital Banking and click on the “Statements” tab. Select the account for which you'd like to view statements, and the statement options will appear. Select the statement for the month you'd like to view.
How do I enable Pop-ups to view my eStatements?
Follow these steps to enable pop-ups depending on the browser you are using:
- In the top-right corner of Chrome, click on the Chrome Menu
- Select “Settings”
- Click “Show advanced settings”
- Under “Privacy”, click the “Content Settings” button
- Under “Pop-Ups”, select “Allow all sites to show pop-ups”
- From the Safari Menu, chose “Preferences” and click on the “Security” tab
- Ensure the “Block pop-up windows” option is not checked. Unchecking the option will allow pop-ups
- Go to Menu and select “Preferences” or “Options”
- Click on “Content”
- Uncheck the box next to “Block pop-up window” or add website URL as “Exception”
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner
- Select “Internet Options”
- Select the “Privacy” tab
- Uncheck the box next to “Turn on Pop-Up Blocker”