It has come to our attention that your PIN that is attached to your IMCU Debit card may not work as of June 2nd. Please call 866.985.2273 from the number associated with your account to reset your PIN number. You can set the PIN number to the same PIN number you had with Members Choice Federal Credit Union or you may choose a new one.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience!
Welcome to Indiana Members Credit Union!
Q: Why did the Members Choice FCU board of directors vote to merge with IMCU?
Q: Who is IMCU and where are they located?
Q: What are the biggest benefits of merging with IMCU?
Enrolling in IMCU Digital Banking:
- Visit imcu.com and click on Login at the top
- Click Enroll, then select the consumer banking option
- Complete all of the enrollment registration question fields. Input the following information of the primary member: Account (Member) Number, Last Name, Date of Birth, Social Security Number, & Zip Code
- Once successfully enrolled in Digital Banking, your new login ID will be displayed (you will be able to choose your desired login ID)
- Click Continue
- Select a contact option to receive a onetime Secure Access Code and submit the code
- Enter a new password
- For more details on Digital Banking enrollment and features visit our Digital Banking page
If you have any issues with setup, please contact 812.336.7470. We have extended call center hours the first week of June to help you through the online enrollment process. In addition, the Ellettsville Branch will have additional lobby hours the week of June 1.