Certificates of Deposit
Take advantage of higher dividends and short-term commitment with a Certificate of Deposit or work towards your retirement goals with an Individual Retirement Account (IRA).
IMCU offers a range of terms to meet a variety of needs.
Certificate of Deposit
- Terms available: 6-mo, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 7 year terms
- Minimum balance: $1,000
- Dividends are compounded monthly & credited on the last day every month
Individual Retirement Account
- Roth IRAs- Expand after-tax investment opportunities and offers members tax-free withdrawals at retirement or for certain other qualified uses.
- Traditional IRAs- A Traditional IRA is a popular investment tool that continues to grow due to its simplicity and benefits. It also offers the opportunity for pre-tax investments and tax-deferred growth for retirement and other financial needs.
- Coverdell Education Savings Accounts- Formerly known as Education IRAs, these accounts provide a tax-advantage not offered by other types of savings accounts. With increased contribution limits and expanded “qualified” (tax-free) expenses, individuals have a greater opportunity to enjoy the benefits offered. Earnings are tax-deferred and may be tax-free if used for educational purposes.
Indiana Members Credit Union is not licensed to provide tax advice. Please refer to your tax advisor for details.
|Certificate of Deposit|
IRA Certificate Account
|IRA Savings Account|
$50 minimum balance required to earn dividends.