NetTeller supports the current and prior major releases of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome. When a new version is announced as Release to Web (RTW), support will cease on the third oldest major version.
Exception: IE8 will be supported on a “best effort” basis until further notice. IE8 users encountering issues who can upgrade their browser should do so to improve functionality and service access.
Please note that utilizing older browsers may results in disabled functionality or limited access to services
Supported Browsers- Current and Prior Major Release
- Microsoft Internet Explorer- IE
- Safari, Apple/Mac Users Only
- Google Chrome
Additional Browsers- Browser usage is reviewed monthly. Additional browsers will be added if usage meets or exceeds 5% of total login activity.
Beta Versions- Beta versions are not supported. When new version so of browsers are announces as ready to Release to Web (RTW) by the provider, they will become a supported version.
Troubleshooting- The following types of tools and/or access are not recommended and may impact experience:
- Accessing account via embedded browser
- Personal or commercial financial management software (Quick Books, etc.)
- Browser bars within AOL, Yahoo, Google, etc.
- Internet portal access within gaming systems, such as Xbox.
- Browser Settings