Tools & Calculators
Currently have a mortgage with IMCU?
1st Mortgage e-Status - for mortgage history access
Members will need to re-register for e-Status as a first time user. To register, click "Register - First time users must register". The only information you will need is your 1st mortgage loan number and your social security number.
- Should I refinance?
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
- Guide to Understanding Escrow
- Documentation Needed to Apply for a Mortgage
- Credit Union Guide to Buying Selling
- HomeAdvantage Overview
- Understanding Home Advantage Rebate
- Do's and Don'ts Applying for a Mortgage
- Why Credit Score Matters
List of mortgage terms and definitions to assist in understanding mortgage applications and options. View our Mortgage Glossary